CNC Vise Actuator
This high precision pneumatic vise actuator/closer helps automate your CNC machine tending process by allowing a Robot to load and unload the workpiece without a human operator. Works with almost any existing 6" milling machine vise saving you the high cost of new hydraulic vises and pump systems when you need to quickly automate your existing processes! Great for cobots! Patent Pending. See it in action with Universal Robots here!
Now with 50 ft-lbs working torque!
See datasheet for technical details.
Ships in 5 business days or less. Please configure with options below to verify stock.
*Kurt® and associated vise model names are registered trademarks of the Kurt Mfg. Company. Rapid Design Solutions, LLC is not affiliated with the Kurt Mfg. Co. in any way.
- Clamping torque adjustable to 50 ft-lbs (see datasheet for details)
- 225 degrees rotational travel
- Optional IP67 open switch (sensor) for a closed loop workholding system
- Quick, tool-less installation and removal after initial adjustment (see video)
- Fits most manually operated 6" milling machine vises with 3/4" hex handle
- Does not un-clamp if power or air pressure is lost
- Fast shipping from stock for standard vise models