Mobile Robot Stand
An ultra heavy duty welded steel robot stand with casters, leveling feet and bolt down holes. Allows you to effortlessly push your robot between work cells. When in position four steel leveling bolts are screwed down for stability. Additional holes in base allow the stand to be fixed to concrete floor with anchors. Standard mounting for Universal Robots. Accepts accessory stock feeder chute, pneumatic valves and gauges.
- 1" thick precision ground and hard anodized aluminum top plate
- Frame is made from 1/4" wall welded steel square tube
- Heavy duty recessed low profile casters
- 24" x 24" x 31.5" tall
- Approx. 270 lbs
- Robot may be center, front or corner mounted for additional overreach. Especially useful for CNC machine tending!
- Standard mounting patterns for Universal® and Epson® Robots
- Allows easy mounting of our other accessories; stock feeder chute, pneumatic valves & regulators